The footage that I was used in this project was taken around IUSB's campus. My goal with the filters that I applied was to take normal objects that are seen everyday and to distort them until they are unrecognizeable while maintaining an aesthically pleasing video. The first clip that I used was of a statue and I chose not to distort this as much as the other clips because I felt the filters applied brought out aspects of the statue that are not normally seen with so much detail.
When I applied audio to the video, I wanted it add to what was being seen. If the effects did not distort the video too much like in the first and last clips, I wanted the audio to reflect this. As the video gets more chaotic, I made the audio more chaotic as well. To make the videos more chaotic I found that adding a mirrored effect worked really well. Mirroring the video makes it so the eye becomes confused as to what it is seeing to the point where it can no longer distinguish what it is.