Our Tools

"We become what we behold. We shape our tools and thereafter our tools shape us." - Marshall McLuhan

Friday, February 24, 2012

Play DAY


Untitled from chanterie mcdonald on Vimeo.

It was fun working with all the filters and seeing what it does to change your video.  At first I wasn't seeing anything until I figured that you have to adjust them to make them change. Some filters that I played around with were not that fun. This exercise project was alot of fun to play around with.

Some of the filters that I favored the most where the noise one where you can make it look like a bad connection with the TV cable. Another filter that I liked was the one that looked like waves. These filters make your piece of art look real neat and creative. The filters made my video look more interesting because some filters make you not see what it is but hear sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment